An Adoption Friendly School
Skelton Primary School- An Adoption Friendly School
At Skelton Primary School, we recognise that all children are different with differing needs. Children who have been adopted or subject to Special Guardianship Orders can have increased needs and as such, we aim to provide a supportive environment to allow them to flourish.
As an adoption friendly school, we work hard to…
- Identify children’s needs
- Prioritise relationships
- Respond empathetically to behaviour
- Work in true partnership with parents
- Share information sensitively and effectively
- Reflect and protect our adoptive families
- Support our staff in meeting the children’s needs
- Use our resources wisely to have maximum impact on the child.
If you require any more information or support, please get in touch with Mr Woolf at school or visit Pac-UK at http://www.pac-uk.org/